Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A little grass for the chicks

I simply can't get enough of Sliding Treat Holders...they are just so precious and Spring-y.

I know I could have made these just because I wanted to, but I do love sharing my work with others via challenges, like these great ones going on now:
At least one of these challenge blogs is based in Germany, so I found myself thinking of some German friends when making these... Hope we can visit soon! But I've been saying that for over a decade now...

I cut pieces from the lattice border to make a grass-like border. It's a little difficult to see in these photos, but there's a lot of texture on these. After I colored the stamps with Copics, I used a glue stick to supply adhesive and covered them with Flocking. I treated the digi stamp sentiment similarly, except that I heat-embossed with transparent-yellow powder.

Sentiment digi stamp: TLC Creations
Bunny stamp: Inkadinkado
Decorated Egg stamp: CraftSmart

Copic markers:
Chick & details on rabbit: Y000, Y02, Y06, YR12, YR09, YR04, Y08
Bunny: RV23, E000, YR01, RV21
Eggs: BG10, B32, B05, B23

2 comments:

  1. this project is awesome I just love it.

    I really appreciate enthusiastic crafters visiting my blog regularly,I cant wait to see your stick figure creation,its always good to make something out of the norm

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.