Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dude Time Doodles November Holidays Challenge, Card #2

Happy Saturday everyone. With only 3 more days to enter the Dude Time Doodles November Holidays Challenge, I thought I'd give you a little extra inspiration! Be sure to hop on over and check out the beautiful DT projects for this challenge, if you haven't already.

The first card I made inspired by this challenge was a Thanksgiving card, so I wanted to make a card for another, lesser-known November Holiday, "Stay at Home because You are Well Day"! I used the Hammock Harold set from Dude Time Doodles, a digi from Create with TLC, and some funky papers from 7 Gypsies to make this Shadow Box Card:
 And the back:
Here's a view from the top:

I'm working on wedding invitations (130! Holy Crap!) for my husband's cousin, so I won't be doing much blogging for the rest of November. But check in every Wednesday for a new Dude Time Doodles Challenge! I'm having such a great time being a guest designer with them.

Take a cue from Hammock Harold, and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun creation!
    You really do come up with the most marvellous stuff....well-deserved designer spot, my girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww CG above & beyond the call of a GDT! Your card is awesome! Lovely to have you on the team my friend!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cg! Amazing creation and so fun for the little known occasion. Thanks to you it will soon become a national holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - amazing card! Love everything about it! Glad to have you as a gdt this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito divertido seu projeto!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.