Friday, July 6, 2012

Blogiversary Candy Winner!

2012 Blog Candy
How is it already the 6th of July, 2012‽ Yesterday marked my Blogiversary, and, as of my writing this, this little blog has had 31718 pageviews, 556 posts, and has reached 133 Google followers

I'm thrilled at the 40 entrants for my Blog Candy, and have really enjoyed meeting all my new crafty friends. Many thanks for all your great comments too, they made my week! [Sneha, please send me your email address so I can answer your questions.]

There can only be one winner, and Random.org choose ...

Congrats! Looks like my Candy will be leaping over the Pond, much like last year's!


Have a wonderful day,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Joanna and thanks for the chance hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how exciting!!! Yaaaay!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!! Yaaaay!!! Will be emailing you shortly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And very lovely it was, too...hahaaaa!
    Congrats to this year's winner....CG is a very generous lady, and long may she blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun gift! Terrific blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Asia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.