Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cicada Pirate

Today (September 19) is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and to keep up my tradition of Pirate-themed projects I made this 3D project using a "dog day" Cicada shell.


I cut the Pirate Ship shape with Cricut's Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge from a gold/tan double-sided paper. I inked the tan sides, and pieced the sails with a shiny white paper.
The pirate hat & eye patch were sized from a printable template by Making Friends that I fussy-cut and carefully glued to fit this little guy.

The sentiment is a classic by TLC Creations that I printed & di-cut and inserted into a slit in a small branch. The base is die-cut from a textured paper. It's all pretty much held together with Glossy Accents.


Thank ye for visiting,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.